Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Welcome to LK Interiors Home Page

I would like to welcome you to my site. I am Lorraine Kay McCormick and I am excited to tell you about myself. I am a mother of three children under the age of 7. I have two sons and a daughter. I am a graduate of West Chester University where I earned a Bachelor of Science in Education with an art concentration. I have been teaching for 13 years and I have taught K, 1st and 3rd grades.I have always been interested in Interior Design. I have done several different types of decorating which range from creating layouts of new rooms to painting murals on walls for theme based rooms to just changing the accessories in a room.My background in Elementary Education has given me a great sense of what stimulates children of all ages. I know how colors can provide a relaxing and calming atmosphere and how to use color to stimulate the imagination.I love to create rooms that bring out the true personality of your baby, toddler or even teenager. Having children is such a wonderful experience from the moment you discover that you are expecting them until they grow into young adults.
I am here to provide services of all kinds that range from consulting with you about how you can decorate your room to designing and decorating an entire room for you. I hope that I can help you create the perfect room(s) and I can't wait to meet you.

Creatively yours,
Lorraine


www.lkinteriors@comcast.net
609-387-4035 home
609-315-4270 cell
Lorraine

No comments: